Rates & Bookings
Each suite opens out onto the patio and the swimming pool. Rooms are serviced daily. Please see our accommodation page for more detail.
Parrington Manor, a highly recommended guest house in Somerset West, offers the discerning guest the highest level of comfort and exceptional personal service. Charles & Pippa Parrington are there to welcome you and make your stay both fulfilling & memorable.
RATES & BOOKINGS:
- Our Room Rates/Tariffs
- Parrington Manor combines the best of all to offer our guests an unparalleled experience in luxurious accommodation.
- All rates are subject to change. Please re-confirm rates when making a booking.
- A 50% deposit is required to secure a booking.
- Please inform us of approximate time of arrival;
- Check -in is from 14:00 until 19:00 unless prior arranged. Check-out time is 11:00 on date of departure.
- Double per person Sharing R600.00.
- Single per person per room R800.00.
Breakfast rate R85.00 per person additional to above rates.
Our regular visitors can request a corporate rate, please contact us for more details.
Booking Terms and Conditions
- Deposit : To secure reservations, a 50% deposit will be required on confirmation of booking. The balance is payable upon arrival unless otherwise arranged. On confirmation of booking the deposit amount will be advised. Payment of the deposit will be required as direct transfer to our bank account or via credit card. Details will be provided when we confirm your booking by Fax or E-Mail. Deposits must be received in our banking account within 48 hours, failing which the booking will lapse.
- Cancellation : Deposits and/or pre-payments are only 100% refundable if a cancellation has been confirmed by us within a minimum of fourteen (14) days prior to the arrival date. If a cancellation is received by us with a minimum of seven (7) days prior to the arrival date then 50% of the deposit/pre-payment is refundable. Under all other circumstances deposits/pre-payments are not refundable. Your Deposit/Pre-payment will be retained as a cancellation fee, in the event that you cancel your booking. In the event of a no-show or premature departure, we will be obliged to charge for the full duration of the period pre-booked. The transfer of the required deposit into our banking account signifies your agreement with and acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
Contact us on email at– firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com